Top 5 WordPress Plug-ins for 2021
With the increasing competition amongst businesses and brands in the 21st century, search engine optimization (SEO) is something that you cannot overlook for your website. In order to generate and drive organic traffic towards your website, it needs to be SEO friendly. If you already have an existing website developed by one of the WordPress development companies, it can easily be optimized for search engines. There are numerous WordPress Plug-ins that can be added to your existing website in order to boost its visibility and SEO score along with increasing the search engine rankings.
What Is WordPress Plug-in?
WordPress plug-in is a tool that WordPress development experts use to add additional functionality to an already developed WordPress website. WordPress development companies add one or more WordPress plug-ins in order to make the website run seamlessly, provide a visually appealing experience, and improve search engine optimization (SEO).
Here is a list of the top 5 WordPress Plug-ins that can help you takes your WordPress website to the next level.
1. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO has become one of the most popular and widely used WordPress Plug-ins with more than 5 million downloads globally. From budding WordPress development companies to WordPress development experts, Yoast SEO has become a preferred choice for everyone.
- SEO title and meta descriptions for all posts and pages on the website
- Automated and advanced sitemap generation
- Complete control over the website's breadcrumbs
- Automated internal linking
- Readability and SEO analytics
- Exceptional redirect management feature
Availability: Freemium and Premium ($89 per year) versions
RankMath is a user-friendly, robust, and multipurpose WordPress plug-in that WordPress development companies use. This rapidly growing WordPress plug-in empowers developers to seamlessly optimize websites for search engines as well as social media platforms.
- Fewer lines of code compared to other plug-ins
- Easy and convenient setup process
- Advanced SEO search tools
- 404 error monitoring
- Single click SEO audit
- Integrated Google Schema mark-up
Availability: Absolutely free
SEOPress is a simple yet fast and powerful WordPress plug-in. It is extremely popular among WordPress development companies all over the world as it enables them to optimize WordPress websites.
- Easy setup and installation
- Open graph tags and Google knowledge graph
- Image and video XML sitemap
- Automatic image recognition
- Google analytics statistics
- 404 monitoring and redirections in pages and posts
Availability: Freemium and Premium ($39 per year) versions
4. All in One Schema Rich Snippets
It is an exceptional WordPress SEO plug-in that limits the search engine results of a website to only the key elements.
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Improves Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Supports different types of Schemas (article, review, product, recipe, event, etc.)
- Ideal for e-commerce websites
5. The SEO Framework
The SEO Framework is a lightweight yet power-packed and feature-rich plug-in useful for WordPress development companies.
- Pre-configured availability
- Open graphic information
- Meta descriptions and custom titles for content
- Breadcrumbs for Google
- No advertisements
Availability: Free, Pro ($7 per month), Business ($17 per month), and Agency ($27 per month)
We offer WordPress development and optimize website as per the SEO standard. Contact us for more details.