Angular is an open source frontend development framework for building mobile and web applications. It is based on the TypeScript programming language maintained by Google. Angular development companies in the Netherlands, mainly use Angular for developing robust single page applications.
With Angular, it is possible to create large applications which can be easily maintained.
Different Angular versions available in the market
- AngularJS was the first version of the framework created by Google and released in 2010.
- AngularJS created a huge impact on the developer community with its amazing features.
- The most loved feature was the two way data binding between the view and component (model) that made things relatively easy for developers.
- AngularJS became widely adopted and many businesses started to hire Angular developers.
- There have been a lot of iterations. AngularJS was followed by multiple versions, and finally, the current version of Angular, i.e. Angular 14 was launched in 2022.
- Each new version of Angular had improvements related to its performance, bug fixes, predecessor, and to accommodate the increased complexity of existing platforms.
Every framework has its own pros and cons. Angular is no different. If you are looking to hire Angular development experts, here are the pros and cons that you need to be aware of.
TypeScript programming language
- TypeScript is the primary programming language for Angular.
Document Object Model (DOM)
- Angular makes use of DOM.
- In DOM, each HTML document is considered to be a tree structure and each node acts as a part of the document.
- If updates are done on the HTML page, Angular will carry out the updates in the entire tree structure of HTML tags instead of updating them individually.
Two way data binding
- One of the main advantages behind widespread popularity of the Angular development Netherlands is the two way data binding.
- The two way data binding is a time saving feature for Angular development companies in the Netherlands.
- In the Model-View-Controller architecture of Angular, if the developers make any changes in the model state, the corresponding changes are also reflected in the UI elements and vice versa.
- The two way data binding feature ensures that the model and view are always kept in synchronization with each other in the Angular development Netherlands.
Other benefits of Angular
- Detailed documentation
- Fast development process
- Large community of developers
- Google support
- Higher performance
- Easy and hassle-free testing
- Regular updates with CLI
- Not SEO friendly
- Less secure
- Steep learning curve
- Not suitable for small apps
- Complex framework
- Lot of boilerplate code
Do you have an app development project in mind?
Whether you want to build single page apps, progressive web apps, or even enterprise software, hire Angular developers from us. We are one of the best Angular development companies in the Netherlands offering top-notch and cost effective Angular development services.
Contact us to discuss more details about your Angular development requirements.