We are in the digital era of the 21st century. Software development companies in the Netherlands need a software stack to create a web app or mobile app from scratch. When it comes to choosing the right stack for web app and mobile app development in the Netherlands, many companies are choosing a combination of technologies to get better and faster results. The MEAN Stack is a prime example of a stack that is used for web development.
What is a MEAN Stack?
- MEAN stands for MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, and Node.js.
- A MEAN Stack development company Netherlands can create dynamic apps and websites using MEAN.
Components of the MEAN Stack
- Mongo DB – The database system
- Express.js – The backend web framework
- Angular.js – The frontend framework
- Node.js – The backend runtime environment
Here are the reasons why MEAN Stack development is the best choice for web app development in the Netherlands.
- The MEAN stack is open-source and freely available for use.
- Companies offering MEAN stack development in the Netherlands can use libraries and repositories that are publicly accessible online for the web development project.
- Being open-source, software development companies in the Netherlands can find solutions to issues that may arise during the development process from the developing community.
- Also, being an open-source technology, the stack is updated regularly.
- MEAN stack development in the Netherlands is perfect for projects with tight schedules.
- A MEAN Stack development company Netherlands is not required to create modules from scratch.
- There is a huge collection of ready-to-use module libraries for Node.js.
- The automated testing feature is also a time saver for developers since they don’t have to manually search for errors.
- MEAN Stack development in the Netherlands is cost-friendly for both developers and businesses too.
Easy isomorphic coding for higher flexibility
- A code written in one framework can easily be transferred to another.
- Thus, isomorphic coding in MEAN stack development in the Netherlands offers a great degree of flexibility to developers.
The MEAN stack is compatible with all cloud platforms. Hence, a project can easily be hosted on the cloud using different hosting providers like Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS), or Microsoft Azure.
MEAN stack technology is improving day by day. Are you looking for MEAN Stack development in the Netherlands to develop a cutting-edge website or app?
Get in touch with us to effectively use MEAN Stack to get the perfect web development solutions for your business needs. We have a team of MEAN stack developers. You can also hire a dedicated MEAN stack developer.