After brainstorming, we decided to build a web app and mobile apps to benefit diversified industry verticals. As per the decided features and functionalities by the team of experts, the apps should let customers visualize different products in the real-world environment. Not only this, but customers should also be able to resize, relocate, or recolour the products in real-time at their fingertips.
Along with product visualization, we also wanted that AR Studio Pro let people try clothes, glasses, or makeup and implement similar applications in the real world environment before making a purchase. The augmented reality blended with smart glasses (wearables) to give the required features of makeup mirror to the buyers should augment the buying experience, is what our goal is.
The whole concept of AR Studio Pro is defined to augment customer experience. Augmented user experience ultimately improves customer satisfaction, supports buying decision, and increases revenues for a business.
To achieve all above-mentioned functionalities, our team wanted to build a web app and mobile app products. Moreover, we had decided to have a marketing website to showcase AR Studio Pro along with its importance, use cases, etc.
- 3D product visualization with the simple camera of smartphone or laptop
- QR code generation and scan
- Makeup tester
- Glasses trail
- Product sorting and filtering
- Add to cart, shipping, and checkout
- Secure payment processing
- Push notifications and alerts
- Data protection
- And more
- More than 50% increase in sales
- Reduced manpower
- Increased productivity
- Reduced order return and replacement up to 40%
- Ease of product and order management
- Competitive advantages